Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: HELP!, can I get in UK to care for fiancee? Just found out she has Breast Cancer  (Read 748 times)

• NOV. 2007
  • Liked: 0
Hi, some of you know Maggie and my story. So won't bother. Question is, I had been denied for a Fiance visa about 6 months ago. Maggie came here to the states and now we are going through the paperwork of getting her to come here. We have just found out she has breast cancer :\\\'( and I really need to be there to help her in all of this. I have been promoted again, and have the OK to go for two months to help her. I am going to start filling out yet another ton of paperwork for a "visitors visa" to come to her. What are my chances of being able to help the one I love? Even after i have been denied entry? And why does life have to be so darn hard on a wonderful woman? :\\\'( :\\\'( Would like, need, some encouraging words for "me Maggie" if you could please.  Thank you all very much. :\\\'(  Randy

• DMB
Wow. I am really sorry to hear this. So, you will be able to be with her for the next two months at least if I'm reading correctly? I don't know the whole story or what happened that you have been denied a fiance visa, but I would try again. Maybe you could get letters from doctors stating you need to be there to take care of her. I don't know if that would help or not. Will be keeping you both in my thoughts....

I'm so sorry to hear this.  I hope you are able to be with her soon. 

• taking over birmingham one by one...
  • Liked: 1
so very sorry to hear this. hope you can work it out soon.
it's not where you're born, it's where you belong

-U2, 'summer rain'

So very sorry for you both going through this right now. 

• Banned

• Liked: 4
You are going to find it difficult to get a visit visa if you have already applied for a fiancee visa and refused.  I would seriously recommend that you get legal advice on this - it might actually be easier and quicker to get a fiancee visa, as at least you won't have to go through the 'intent to return' factor, which is going to be your main problem with a visit visa.

Vicky

Don't have any advice, but I do hope you get things sorted with your visa.

You're both in my thoughts and prayers..

• NOV. 2007
:\\\'(thats what i sort of thought Vickie. If I may call you that. Well, I just didn't want to keep the dream of being able to go on that one "long shot". Maybe best to start over with the fiance visa. We were appealing the refusal, but changed our mind because Maggie came here to the states and wanted to move here. Oh lord, what a mess :( >:(gutted again by the government and there,,well, never mind, don't want to be banned from this fine forum. Thanks for the help. And you lucky people that have been granted visa's, please hold on to your loved ones. the pain is unbearable when the other is 3,750 miles away and there is not a damn thing you can do but keep fighting to get tothem. :\\\'(   Randy

• Banned

• Liked: 4
:\\\'(thats what i sort of thought Vickie.

Feel free, but spell it right, please!

Vicky

• NOV. 2007

sorry

Isn't somebody from Transpondia helping with this?

Yes they are Garry   :)
Its just my DF worrying about me, bless him. Ive had some good advice from transpondia which we are going through with, with plenty of evidence to back it up.
Will let you know how we get on, when we apply for the visa
 Maggie
PS Thanks for everyones kind thoughts
If you want the rainbow you got to put up with a little rain

PS Thanks for everyones kind thoughts

Excellent!  Please keep everybody here posted!

p.s., it's not me helping cuz I don't take casework.   

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab