Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Dr who returns  (Read 2552 times)

• tenez dessus fortement sur vos rĂªves
  • Liked: 0
Re: Dr who returns
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 07:32:52 PM »
Dr Who was good liked the new monsters the judoon, I'm sure i last saw the leader on wildlife on one  ;D. I liked the new assistant  played very well by freema agyemang, she adds to the show .
its a far better thing i do than i have ever done

• Liked: 2
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »

Shugga, here's a fanblog for Torchwood, which I've found is pretty good on getting intel and spoilers, if you're interested:   http://torchwoodtv.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the link I will have to a look at that tonight. ;D   [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 04:16:16 PM »
Another brilliant episode last night, set in Shakespeare's time, at the Globe.   [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
Another brilliant episode last night, set in Shakespeare's time, at the Globe.   [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Loved it!  But boy it was scary.  I hope the kiddies watching were not to scared.

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 07:27:05 PM »
I thought the end was a bit silly, but absolutely loved the banter between the dr. and shakespeare.  And then how much Shakespeare knew, it was so interesting.  I am liking the new dr. who more than I ever could have hoped.  They have found some good personalities to play the roles, and I suppose for me that's what makes dr. who!  :)

• TV geek for hire
    • Mclevey Art
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
I'm sooooooo upset that I missed the Shakespeare DW.

I like Martha. I think I would have been more jarred by the lack of Rose if Christopher Eccleston had still been playing the Doctor. I thought the chemistry between him and Billie Piper was better than between her and Tennant.

It's great finally being able to watch the show when it premieres instead of a year or two later. (BBC America is just showing the first series, Sci Fi is showing series two, and CBC is showing series two.)
Another shameless promotion for www.mclevey.com, the best place on the internet to buy art.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 03:52:00 PM »
I agree about Eccleston.  I liked him as the Doctor, he had the right sinister egde, and the chemistry was spot on...I think Tennant got too soppy.

Vicky

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab