Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Planet Earth  (Read 1528 times)

• Liked: 0
Planet Earth
« on: April 01, 2007, 05:16:19 PM »
I don't know if it's started in the UK yet, but the Discovery Channel has a great mini-series called Planet Earth. I forgot to watch it last weekend when it started, but am catching up on it now. It's great! I love documentaries and they have a lot of shots nobody has ever filmed before. It has a lot of scenes that show how animals hunt. It's incredible. Oprah said they're making a movie of it. I will HAVE to go see that in IMAX when it comes out!!!

• Liked: 6
Re: Planet Earth
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »
It showed on BBC a little while back.  I LOVED it; every single episode they showed was amazing.
The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

• Liked: 3595
Re: Planet Earth
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 06:58:50 PM »
It's great!

It's actually a British BBC show -the latest of David Attenborough's wildlife series, which was originally broadcast here in February 2006.

I agree, it has some brilliant footage in it and I think it took them about 3 years in total to film the whole series! It's really interesting to watch the Planet Earth Diaries part at the end of the show - where they show you exactly how they filmed particular scenes and how long it took to capture one particular event.

Sponsored Links