Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I'm not ashamed to admit it, one of my top  (Read 1868 times)

• Liked: 1
Re: I'm not ashamed to admit it, one of my top
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2004, 05:58:12 PM »
As it seems I am forever on a modified version of Weight Watchers (my own version that is), I found a dessert I could eat everyday of the week over there and I loved it!!

It's called Onken Light Strawberry Mousse. So light and refreshing and only 1 and a half points on the plan!!

Anyone else tried it?

Thanks for the tip...I will have to check these out when I get there.  Besides all that calcuim helps burn fat...yipee!
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 08:05:15 PM »
Those onken lights are going on my list of foods to buy there!!!!

I'm a ww follower here in the US, and i'm hoping, since i'm a lifetime member I can attend meetings in the UK for free.

I'm curious to learn about UK points.  

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2004, 08:29:25 PM »
OT but I know that one bag of Walkers crisps is 4 pts. :-)
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2004, 08:33:25 PM »
vince, even the thai chilli ones?  I LOVE those things.

And i bet we're talking the small kinds....not the big bag.  :P

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2004, 09:08:07 PM »
Yes the little ones...  :P  I love Thai Chilli too and I'll have to check the points...are 4 pts for 35 grams the serving size. . . about 1/4th of a 150 gram bag.

• Hi there.
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2004, 08:47:07 PM »
Sainsbury's have started selling sealed bags of dried, ready to eat fruit.   dates, figs, prunes. about £1.50 a go.  they mix well with muller yogs, rice and ice cream.   or just eat 'em right out out of the bag

Sponsored Links