Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 1 more photo. :)  (Read 4203 times)

• Living by the sea with the man of my dreams!
  • Liked: 0
Re: 1 more photo. :)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2004, 11:07:50 AM »
You look adorable!  How did you manage to keep your bum so small?  During my pregnancies, my bum decided it wasn't going to outdone by my stomach so it just kept growing!!!   [smiley=daisy.gif]
Life should NOT be a journey to the
grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand,
wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2004, 11:27:59 AM »
You guys are being so sweet, thank you so much. :) And God I *do* hope I'm one of those annoying people who get back into their jeans quickly! Bring on the annoying! :) As for my bum runner1, my mom said she lost her during her 1st pregnancy, just "fell right off"... I seem to have inherited a lot from her.  :-X
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

• My home page
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2004, 12:39:58 PM »
Wow!  You really can't see your feet!  During my pregnancies I never showed so people didn't know I was preggers.  I swear the neighbors that we adopted our kids. I am sort of jealous in a weird way.  You will be one of those people who will look amazing a couple of weeks later...again jealous!  You look adorable....best of luck!
"Life isn't the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance"

• My little cutie
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2004, 12:46:39 PM »
Yes she does look like she will be "one of those ppl"
My sister is the same way she was a size nothing when she got preggy and the day she left the hospital she was wearing the same jeans she was before she got preggy, did this with all 5 pregnacy's.

• Now powermomof4!
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2004, 12:53:55 PM »
You look gorgeous and radiant!! You are definitely all baby, girl!   ;D Thanks so much for sharing.

I looked a lot like that 6 weeks ago, all out the front - seems like it was ages ago now! If I could count the number of perfect strangers who said "you are absoultely HUGE!" when I was walking in town......are you getting that now? Now it's just like a spare tire around my waist.....ugh. Best of luck! Not long now!   :)
IL/IA to Australia to Northern Ireland

• So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2004, 06:00:18 PM »
you all probably dont remember me- been a bit stuck in winter blues land and have only been lurking for the last few months-
but- I just had to respond to this photo--
Marlespo-- you look gorgeous!!!

when i got to end of my pregnancy- everyone was telling how huge i was and-sure its funny- but after awhile it got OLD- i mean- shut up already i felt like saying!!

you are exactly the size you need to be- and you just look so beautiful!!!

much happy labor vibes to you and rememebr-- take it one contraction at a time!!! ;-)

mary
Poo? .... Poo!!
Yes, Piglet?
Nothing.  I just wanted to be sure of you.

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2004, 09:33:40 PM »
you all probably dont remember me- been a bit stuck in winter blues land and have only been lurking for the last few months-
but- I just had to respond to this photo--
Marlespo-- you look gorgeous!!!

when i got to end of my pregnancy- everyone was telling how huge i was and-sure its funny- but after awhile it got OLD- i mean- shut up already i felt like saying!!

you are exactly the size you need to be- and you just look so beautiful!!!

much happy labor vibes to you and rememebr-- take it one contraction at a time!!! ;-)

mary

Mary,

I remember you!  I've been gone for a while too, been so busy with a recent move, and my own sister moved up here to Philly from TX because her husband has been deployed to Iraq.  And she's due with her own baby--her first--on June 16 (my birthday!!).  Not only that, I'm busy taking preclinicals for nursing, so I think I'm ready for that vacation in the Caribbean now.  ::)

Marlespo:

If you remember me, I think you look GREAT!!  First thing I said to John was, "Awww, look what a cute mommy she is!"  He agreed, but man alive, we both hope you have that baby soon, to spare your poor back! :)

It seems like it's gone by so fast since Jackson was born.  He's already a year old now.  :'(  

So enjoy every moment (even the sleepless ones if you can), because they grow up so fast!  And good luck!  

Rebekah
Humans are not so much rational beings, as they are rationalizing.

• Fat people are hard to kidnap.
    • Flickr
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2004, 10:39:02 PM »
Awww... so cute!   Makes my stupid maternal instict kick me in the shin.  :-D

Congratulations again to the both of you.
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. ~Carl Sagan

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2004, 11:59:25 AM »
Remembering nursemeh & CSA-Expatriate! :) And thank again - everyone - for the sweet messages. I got an email from my cousin yesterday who said it doesn't look like I'm pregnant, it looks like I swallowed a car.  :o And I don't mind people commented on how big I am at all, it's obvious that I am after all, no sense in pretending!  [smiley=laugh4.gif] Just hoping it doesn't continue too long after the whole scary birth thing!

• So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2004, 12:29:33 PM »
I don't mind people commented on how big I am at all, it's obvious that I am after all, no sense in pretending!

you got 3 weeks to go- right??? (5 if you count the outer limits of term pregnancy)

let's see if that cheerful attitude holds up!!
LOL!!!!!
:D :D :D
mary
Poo? .... Poo!!
Yes, Piglet?
Nothing.  I just wanted to be sure of you.

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2004, 05:47:25 PM »
I think Philip loves it too much in there!
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

• Michael McCarthy
    • usmccarthys
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2004, 03:18:49 PM »
I beleive Philip is ready for the new world
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so.

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 12:55:50 AM »
Amazing! U mean to tell me I'm going to get that big??? I'm 21wks right now and can't possibly imagine carrying that stomach around. Just to echo what everyone else said, you do look amazing and yep your gonna be back in your own clothes before you know it.
Joanne

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2004, 12:09:22 PM »
I never ever thought I'd get this big either, perhaps because I started showing really early and thought I'd get the "bulk" of me over with quickly? HA!  ::) I'm now wearing the 2 outfits I bought while in America, my 2 "I know I'll never get THIS big but hey, can't hurt to be prepared" outfits. Ugly as hell they are, but comfortable. It's either that or a tent, at the moment.

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2004, 06:27:11 PM »
Sara,

I want to wish you and baby Philip a safe and speedy labour/birthing proccess. [smiley=kid.gif]

I am sure everything is going go well for you two and though you look just beautiful to me right now, you will return to your pre-pregnancy figure.

Lol if you don't mind me being a little cheeky, don't forget to do Kegels afterwards if you need it. ;)

cheers,

Samantha***

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab