Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: NOA Confusion...  (Read 1153 times)

• Liked: 0
NOA Confusion...
« on: March 10, 2004, 10:15:27 PM »
Hi all, just a bit curious about the whole NOA business. I filled out and sent form I-130 and G25A (or whatever it was) on 20th Feb. Im a UK citizen, my Wife is a  USC living with me in the UK. Couple of weeks ago the Embassy sent back my wifes us passport, birth certificate and such. Today we got an envelope containing a receipt and a letter stating "NOTICE OF APPROVAL OF RELATIVE IMMIGRANT VISA PETITION" Date of petition approval is 3/5/2004. Now, is this the 1st NOA, or the 2nd or both? I thought the first NOA was supposed to be receipt and the 2nd was approval? The form number they sent me is I-171 and the paragraph with the x next to it is: "Your petition to classify the beneficiary as an immediate relative of a United States Citizen has been forwarded to the US consulate at London, UK. This completes all action by this service on the petition. The US Consulate which is under the suprevision of the DOS will advise the beneficiary concerning visa issuance". In any case what should my next step be?
I have the Police Certificate, but thats the only other thing i've bothered with.

Thanks very muchly

• Liked: 0
Re: NOA Confusion...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 11:51:32 AM »
Ok ive answered my own quesitons, since this morning I got packet 3! Fast work! :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab