Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: need to scream!!!  (Read 1972 times)

• Liked: 0
need to scream!!!
« on: October 30, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »
my husband has been refused entry to the UK in the past, so he has applied for a visit visa so that he can visit the UK (we will be doin the spousal visa at a later date) so that he can see his 15 month old daughter that he has never met for the first time.

well each time we do the visa immigration always seem to find something wrong with it... this is the third attempt.... well he got another denial TODAY.

the lady who my hubby spoke to said 'the only thing wrong with it is that you didnt purchase a flight so we could see the return date' (there was a reserved flight intinery included ...which states out bound and in bound flights) she then said 'you should purchase the flight'!!!!!!!!!!!

how can this be right when this is what they say....

Confirmed Flight Reservation (You may reserve flights but do not purchase the ticket before the Visa is issued).   ???

we followed the instructions word for word...http://www.britainusa.com/visas/articles_show_nt1.asp?i=65006&L1=41000&a=41122 [nofollow]

i cant cope with this anymore, i havent stopped cryin, how can immigration become god? so now he has to do it all again including a flight that is paid for etc and run the risk of losing more money, when we are tryin to save everything we have to do the spousal visa....I WANT TO SCREAM!!

how can we get it right finally?? what on earth is going on???

sorry for totally moaning to everyone but i had to do something
thanx for listening/reading

claire xx

• I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
    • facebook
Re: need to scream!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 09:01:33 PM »
HI claire it's Sharon, I am so sorry they have done this again to you guys. I dont know, can you appeal their decision, or do you have to just re apply again.
Sharon-UK

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 09:09:00 PM »
hiya babe, we can do either (or so they say) who knows anymore ... i need to call you soon because ive changed my house number x thanx for your support as always sharon xx

• I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 09:11:14 PM »
Definitley give me a call, i know i am hopeless myself at this stuff, but i hope someone comes along soon and can give you more advice.

Just don't give up, i know it has been a long hard struggle, but you are almost there.
Sharon-UK

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »
Would you scan in the gv51 and send it via pm or email?

If the refusal is based upon not having purchased a ticket, we can take it to the Advocacy Team who might be persuaded to lodge a complaint and take it up with the IM. 

Way out of bounds.

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »
i will as soon as my hubby recieves it, he is at work at the minute, but the lady he spoke to at chicago said he should recieve it back before 5pm today, he lives in MI. we have no idea what is going to be on the refusal but this is what she said over the phone. i will scan it asap

thankyou 

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 11:46:44 PM »
So sorry to hear this.  I hope the advocacy team can help you out.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 11:44:22 AM »
If this is the only reason for refusal, it is unlawful, and it can certainly get overturned, probably without the need to go to court.

Please post the refusal statement, or PM it to me/garry, as soon as you can.

Vicky

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
Would you scan in the gv51 and send it via pm or email?

If the refusal is based upon not having purchased a ticket, we can take it to the Advocacy Team who might be persuaded to lodge a complaint and take it up with the IM. 

Way out of bounds.

Garry, let me know if there is anything I can do on this.

Charlie - I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. I hope things work out.

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 07:51:04 PM »
sorry for the delay but my hubby doesnt want me to send it to you because of all the problems we have already with immigration and the visas etc, he doesnt want to upset them so that he never gets to see me or the kids again, i feel like im living in a nightmare... i can understand his fears because mine are the same, this is stupid... i just dont know what to do for the best.

thanx for all your support

claire x

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »
If your husband wants to come over, you need legal advice.

If you don't want to make it public, you can PM or e-mail it to me - I am an OISC registered immigration advisor, and it is your absolute right to seek legal advice on this.

It will not 'upset' them, they will expect it.  If you were charged with murder would you refuse to consult a solicitor because you didn't want to upset the police???

Vicky

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »
i was just wondering if my hubby could just try to come and visit me and the kids without a visa... he got denied entry back in 2003, but refused that visa recently, because so much time has passed since he was refused do you think there would be a chance he could get through POE this time? how long do you get flagged for? if this is life then i guess not ... but maybe its worth a try, i feel like im losing my mind right now, long distance relationships are hard enough when you do see each other without not seeing each other, i havent seen him since oct 05 and its driving me insane, thanx for all your help
claire x
p.s if he brings letters from work etc with him do you think that would help?

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 09:13:43 PM »
i don't think you just want to wing it with being refused entry and refused visit visas. You need counsel. I would take up garry or VictoriaS on their offer.

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »
It's not even been three months since he's been refused a visa.  I don't think it would be wise to try it.  I'm not sure if they ever unflag you after a refused visa.

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 11:16:07 PM »
you really should let garry/victoria help you on this.
Trying to go through again after a recent refusal will only make it worse

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab