Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: today the distance is easy....  (Read 2894 times)

• Liked: 1
today the distance is easy....
« on: April 08, 2004, 06:00:10 PM »
Since i'm heading to London on the 7:10 out of Logan!!!!!   :D

It's only for 3 nights, but these monthly trips make the 1.5 years easier!  Only 5 more months left till were married!!!!!!   ;D

• Liked: 8
Re: today the distance is easy....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 06:09:19 PM »
Have a wonderful time!

You are on the home stretch--you'll be a UKMrs. before you know it!  ;-)

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 06:35:55 PM »
Have a great trip out of Logan (gotta love how the big dig made it easier to get there)!

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 06:37:42 PM »
no kidding.  it's a straight shot from work to the tunnel......quicker than the T!  (but the T is SO EASY to take there!).

• Why a duck?
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 08:42:31 PM »
Four more trips, a wedding, and the move.  You are getting closer.  Have a great weekend with your love.   [smiley=hug.gif]  Chris
When I find a funnier sig than twistedncynical's, it will be here.

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2004, 10:38:02 PM »
and a hawaii honeymoon before the move chris....  ;)

i can't go wrong!!!!!!! And he's here twice more and i'm there once more and we're done!  i can't believe it!

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 03:51:37 AM »
Wow...you're so lucky to be able to visit with eachother monthly! I wish, I wish, I wish...

Have fun!

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2004, 06:30:07 AM »
Wow...you're so lucky to be able to visit with eachother monthly! I wish, I wish, I wish...

Have fun!

[smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too !!! I have not touched my Mark 8 months  [smiley=bigcry.gif]

but hoping he'll be here by the end of next month , but I am happy for you  :) good luck and best wishes
Laugh, Love & Be Happy ...life is to short for anything else..

• Hi there.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2004, 06:58:16 PM »
I wish I would have seen this thread last week. I am with you all!! Logan is great. I live right by the aquarium t-stop, so I just jump on and arrive at the airport. Couldn't be easier (and cheaper).
I am leaving tomorrow to go to Manchester for 5 days. We have been fighting a lot lately, but its weird, as soon as the two day mark comes, it seems like all the anger and missing one another just melts away.
Boston is one of the easiest flight to London. At least we live on the EAST coast...
Again, I got to this thread late, so I hope you had a good time.

• Hiya
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2004, 07:16:03 PM »

[smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too !!! I have not touched my Mark 8 months  [smiley=bigcry.gif]

but hoping he'll be here by the end of next month , but I am happy for you  :) good luck and best wishes

I hope you get to see him next month.  May be that long for me before I see my man again as well...unless we can somehow manage a miracle and find tickets for the summer.  [smiley=end.gif] I hate the distance...I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!!!!!! >:( :'( [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]

"I shall love you until death do us part and then we shall be together for ever and ever." Dylan Thomas

"I am still learning."  Michelangelo

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2004, 07:36:27 PM »
i had a lovely time, so nice in fact that i hate being here.  and now it's 6 weeks till i see him again....which isn't really a long time, but it's the longest we've gone in a year or so...... :'(

• Hi there.
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2004, 09:47:56 PM »
Just think, in just a few months you will be together permanently...makes the 6 weeks seem doable. Although after about 4 weeks I typically get really antsy to him again. This distance stuff is so hard.

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2004, 10:48:32 PM »
i know!!!! 4 months 14 days and all of this is over!!!!  for good!  man, my second marriage will definately be to an american........

JUST KIDDING. (he'd KILL me if i joked like that)  :)

I have to say, in the movie coyote ugly that's one of my favorite parts...the girl says 'He makes a nice first husband'.  :P

• Burlesque Dancing Yogini
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2004, 03:43:16 AM »
I wont see my baby for 3 months. Our times-apart dont seem as bad as most of the posts I read here... it was one month apart, then 2 months apart, then now it'll be 3 months.

He is spending 3 months with me this summer and we'll be job-hunting/interviewing for him. He can get an 18 month work visa if someone hires him but he'll pay 900 pounds for it. Then we'll have to wait a few months after his 3 months here this summer for the visa paperwork to go thru. He will {hopefully} be here for the full 18 months and then I think we will get married... Then we'll hav to go thru all that beautiful visa mess.

Its so hard to be apart from him; especially at night when I cant snuggle with him.  :-[
Lived in Cheltenham, England> 2003-2004
Lived in London, England> August 2005- April 2009
Back home in Brooklyn, NY since April 2009

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2004, 06:17:07 AM »
Its so hard to be apart from him; especially at night when I cant snuggle with him.  :-[[/quote]

[smiley=sad2.gif] I know I don't sleep well at all when he's not next to me , but when he is he gives me the most Beautiful sleep I've ever had :)Hmmm ..I miss My Mark  [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]
Laugh, Love & Be Happy ...life is to short for anything else..

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab