Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Opening times for ILR sent to durham over christmas?  (Read 428 times)

• Liked: 0
Opening times for ILR sent to durham over christmas?
« on: December 20, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »
Hello... I don't know if this question has been covered and i am sorry if it has..I was wondering what the opening hours were for ILR applications being sent off to Durham over christmas? I know that this is where they take payments for ILR applications and then they pass it on to the relevant PEO. Is that correct? I am due to send off the paperwork for my ILR and I don't want to send it off if the place isn't going to be open for someone to receive it. I live in chester so will my ILR application be sent to liverpool PEO for processing? Thanks for any advice and help that anyone can give me.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: Opening times for ILR sent to durham over christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:45:22 PM »
Send it, someone will be there to collect the post on all days where there are deliveries.

Vicky

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »
Hello I was just curious if I send off the Package tomorrow will there be someone  in durham to collect my package on a saturday? If not I will have to schedule another time for delivery of the package. Thanks for your help.

• Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:13:28 PM »
Are you sending it by post or using a courier.

Vicky

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »
Hello I am going to use a courier service. I didn't really want to take a chance using royal mail service. i wanted to make sure it got to the destination on time.

• Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »
Then I don't know.

I would actually recommend that you use Royal Mail special delivery (to arrive on Monday).  We make hundreds of applications and always use the post. 

Vicky

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »
 Hello,  I did consider using royal mail via special delivery but you hear so many horror stories with them and it makes me a bit edgy. Out of curiosity what happens if your documents get lost in transit? would that mean a denial because the paper work has been lost and hasn't arrived on time? The way things are going with the immigration office even sending the paper work makes me nervous..I wish I could hand deliver it. If you think Royal mail special delivery is the best option then that's what i will use to get it there by monday. Once again thanks Vicky you are a star!

• Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 09:14:23 PM »
I have never had any problems with special delivery.  And if something does go wrong, you have proof of delivery, which is accepted as such by the Home Office - a docket from an agency might not be.

Vicky

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
Hello Thanks Vicky for your help once again. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.  And Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site.

Shawn

Sponsored Links