Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Making a budget  (Read 367 times)

• Liked: 0
Making a budget
« on: December 29, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »
I am trying to get my stuff together for my spousal visa application, and I am caught on the budget because I'm not sure how much rent typically is.  We are going to be staying with my MIL & FIL, until we get a house and move into it.  So we will need to pay them rent along with our share of the bills, which we can figure out.  What types of figures are people using for a good rent amount.  If it was up to them, they wouldn't charge us, but we need to show we're paying rent.  It would be my husband, me and our almost 3YO daughter.  Any help is appreciated!  Or if you know an existing link to a sample budget that is great too!

• Banned

Re: Making a budget
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 04:37:14 AM »
I put down 100 pounds.  I don't think it matters much as long as it is something.  Sending off my ILE application after new years!  If they give me ILE that is..

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »
Sounds like a plan, since they have no house payment it was hard for them to divide out what our share would be.  We'll probably go with something similar.  I hope that you get ILE from the start!  THat would be really good!  Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.  My application will probably go in late this month.

• Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »
Sounds like a plan, since they have no house payment it was hard for them to divide out what our share would be.  We'll probably go with something similar.  I hope that you get ILE from the start!  THat would be really good!  Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.  My application will probably go in late this month.
Yeah I'd send it in sooner but today is Scotland's bank holiday but the package was sent out New Years eve.  I probably won't get it until tomorrow and I have to mail it to the courier in Los Angeles.  The holidays are delaying me.  I have potential interviews coming up too!  Keep you guys posted though for sure.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab