Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Need help fast applied for spouse no biometric app!!!  (Read 1067 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Need help fast applied for spouse no biometric app!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 01:18:16 AM »
Ok so here's the update.
Worldbridge e-mailed us back and advised us to re-apply all over again through the website, re-pay, schedule the biometrics appointment  then send a letter to the consulate with the email details telling us to do that and then they would refund the payment of the first application. So we did that on Tuesday. The earliest appointment we could get for the fingerprints was Tues. 26th so we have to wait until then to go any further.

Sevens, did you apply?

Louise

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 02:28:02 AM »
Ok so we decided to call the worldbridge number at a flat rate of $12 :o :o :o

So the woman told my husband the only way it would skip the biometrics page was if he check marked the part that says
 "Are you under five years old"!
He says he doesn't think he did and of course would not purposely do it but it is a possibilty. So she said she would e-mail the consulate and e-mail us back!

Lets hope they can change it and let us make a biometrics appointment. We are on a timeline we have to be out of our apartment by March 31st and we were hoping to fly to England that day.
Wish us luck we can't afford to have $1062 washed down the drain.

Thanks for listening to me rant!

Louise

The kind of idiotic thing is that? What five year old is gonna be filling out a visa application? Sometimes I wonder if people who write these actually re-read them before posting. "Are you under five years old?" "Yes, I am very precocious."  ::)

Best of luck with your application!
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
"Thank you for being a friend!"

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
Mort I know!

I guess parents have to fill out the form for their dependants who may be under five but I think if you put your a spouse the under five should not be an option!

Louise

• Liked: 1
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »
Ok so here's the update.
Worldbridge e-mailed us back and advised us to re-apply all over again through the website, re-pay, schedule the biometrics appointment  then send a letter to the consulate with the email details telling us to do that and then they would refund the payment of the first application. So we did that on Tuesday. The earliest appointment we could get for the fingerprints was Tues. 26th so we have to wait until then to go any further.

Sevens, did you apply?

Louise
Good news for you! Fingers crossed that it all works out.

No, I haven't applied yet. I need to put some distance between it and my emotions right now! I think I'll do it in the next few days.  :)

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 07:07:13 AM »
One thing you are able to do in a successful application is go back and change your biometric appointment date.

Do you know if you can change the actual appointment centre if the one you pick is too busy?

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »
Duplicate question

Sponsored Links