Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Recently Updated Topics?  (Read 1490 times)

• Liked: 0
Recently Updated Topics?
« on: February 16, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
The other day I was on here and accidentally hit something that brought up a menu that said recently updated topics. I don't like the most recent posts search, but I want to try the topics one...if there is even this search and I didn't just hallucinate it! I just saw it for a second or two because I was trying to do something else and now I can't find it again.

Is there a menu that is "Recently Update Topics" or was I just seeing things? If there is such a thing, how do I get there again?

Thanks!  :)

Re: Recently Updated Topics?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 03:15:03 AM »
If you click on "Show unread posts since last visit" on the bottom right of that page, on top of the "Mark All Posts Read" button is "All Unread Topics."

Would that be what you're looking for?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:16:37 AM by Mort »
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
"Thank you for being a friend!"

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 04:25:22 AM »
I don't see either of those buttons.  :(

• TV geek for hire
    • Mclevey Art
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »
I use this: "Show unread posts since last visit" up at the top of the page (next to my avatar, and below where it says good afternoon, jen252).

It gives me a list of the topics that have new posts since I last came on, but doesn't do the posts out of context like the thing at the bottom of the home page.
Another shameless promotion for www.mclevey.com, the best place on the internet to buy art.

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »
I don't see either of those buttons.  :(

It's not a button, it's a link (underlined text). Make sure you're looking at the bottom of the page, not the top.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 02:25:24 PM »
I use this: "Show unread posts since last visit" up at the top of the page (next to my avatar, and below where it says good afternoon, jen252).

It gives me a list of the topics that have new posts since I last came on, but doesn't do the posts out of context like the thing at the bottom of the home page.

That's the one! Thank you!

It's not a button, it's a link (underlined text). Make sure you're looking at the bottom of the page, not the top.

I don't see any links that are what I was looking for at the bottom, but the one Jen pointed out is what I was looking for. I don't like seeing a portion of the post when browsing the new posts, so this one works.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab