Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The Loves of Our Lives  (Read 9190 times)

Re: The Loves of Our Lives
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 03:07:36 PM »
I am thin but I had the same problem as pebbles and after Oliver was born had a real problem with my ex husband, then with a load of shocks all in one go due to some of the things he did I dropped to 6stone and have only just started to put it back on again I think I am about 7st to 7 half I dont weigh  myself anymore.

But its only thanks to Chris that I feel ok about myself and I still have bad days he is one in  a million, I have the other extreme with the weight I want to put it on people think I am ill sometimes it drives me nuts. I think with most of us it is the ex that finished us off and when we get a good one it takes a long time to believe.

But I know how lucky I am to have Chris and I have come to realise that beauty is not just on the front cover it goes far deeper, it is the person inside  :D.

• Then things got just plain Silly!
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2006, 04:47:59 AM »
Im scarred now. Ill never feel thin enough or pretty enough. :-\\\\

That is so sad, but so true. I think there are so many ladies out there that go through the same thing. I know no matter how far the scale goes down I will always see a chubby me in the mirror, it's just sad. I am happy with me for the most part, but can always find flaws to be discouraged with, and body image is a big one. I try not to let it get me down though, and most days it doesn't.  :-\\\\

Ricki, you are a truly beautiful person inside and out! I hope you know how many people think so!    [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]
All dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I can't change the direction of the wind, I can however adjust my sails to always make it to my destination.

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2006, 09:57:24 AM »
Ricki, you are a truly beautiful person inside and out! I hope you know how many people think so!    [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]
Thanks S. And you have a great body shape and better not lose another ounce!

• Then things got just plain Silly!
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 12:16:05 AM »
You're sweet, but don't worry no fear of me getting too thin.  ;D Besides, that isn't my goal. Just trying to lose a little here and there and gain some muscle tone in the mean time!
All dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I can't change the direction of the wind, I can however adjust my sails to always make it to my destination.

Sponsored Links