Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: i totally have a spouse visa!  (Read 1134 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: i totally have a spouse visa!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »
thank you all again!
have not been on in the last week but had a second now!
we leave prague today to go home together finally!!!!!!
it is so crazy,the best thing ever!!!!
A pleasant deportation to citizenship!

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 01:13:12 PM »
Oh, wow - I'm just seeing this (was travelling when you first posted) - YAY!  I'm so thrilled for y'all!!  ;D

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »
thaks-its crazy!!!
really good.here now..hope to get more time on the internet soon,then i suppose i can branch into other areas of uk-yankee...i am determined to still be on here!

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »
hi all,i just wanted to say that when i arrived in the uk in stansted the IO acted like she had never seen a visa much less an american visa.she asked asked me if it was issued that day and when i replied that the visa has that date on it cos that was the date i planned on entering she kinda stared at it.she then sais something like "oh so you have been here the whole year?"which i really didnt understand except that my visa and the stamp from last year which is crossed out are on the same 2 pages?so i then replied that this is me returning,she asked where my husband was from and where he is,so i told her uk and pointed to him waiting for me beyond the gate things...she then asked me all about why i wasnt let in last year and so i told her...eventually she just stamped and said have a nice day.
although i was expecting a massive "good job!!!!" on your major accomplishment ;) when entering the country i knew this wasnt realistic but in no way was she friendly and i do feel that in some way they are trying to trip you up so bad that they say really weird things and end up looking stupid or in this case very uneducated on what her job is.
oh well im here now and its great!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »
just wanted to say congrats im a lil late.. but im so happy for you and ur hubbie glad ur here! sorry that IO was acting like that  but ur here that is all that matters!

Sponsored Links