Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR checklist...  (Read 561 times)

• Liked: 0
ILR checklist...
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:39:45 PM »
This is what I'm including for my ILR application.

Am I missing anything?

• Cover letter explaining missing stamp** and why we didn't move into our flat until almost six weeks after DH bought it (we were decorating the flat and waiting on appliances)
**Will attach boarding stub and letter from previous employer confirming my holiday and when I returned to office.
  • ILR application
  • Passports (both of us)
  • Life in the UK pass letter
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce judgement from previous marriage
  • Letters from DH family confirming we temporarily resided with them in 2006

Current living situation -
  • Letter from Housing Association confirming DH is a part-owner of our flat, amount we pay in rent and that they confirm I live here with DH
  • Mortgage statement

Financial -
  • Budget
  • Letters from employer confirming employment and pay per annum (both of us)
  • Last three months pay slips (both of us)
  • Bank statements (from Jan 2008 until end of April 2008)

Supporting Documents -
  • 25 documents jointly addressed, and several documents addressed to one of us as we had a couple of months with no joint documents.  Joint documents come from 8 sources.

The only issue I'm worried about (besides that I'm still waiting on two important documents) is the letter from our landlord states the incorrect rent amount (what a GLUEBAG!), but its only 6GBP less than what I have written down.  I included the correct amount in my budget and also have a previous rent increase letter from the housing association stating the rent.

Also, the name on my marriage certificate to DH is my previous married name.  Should I include my birth certificate or previous passport (this shows my maiden and previous married name)?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:43:04 PM by Yael »

• http://www.paoperations.co.uk
Re: ILR checklist...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »
I would not worry to much about the landlords letter they did not ask for our mortgage papers at all pay slips they will want to see and your proof of living together and that looks good is everything evenly spaced out? for the 1st year and the 2nd year? They asked for Sonya's divorce papers good job she took them so putting them in is good, and bank statements though I have to say they only looked at Sonya's self employed statements but we did add some into the evidence we provided also. We also provided a budget they did not look at it but we did put a letter into the application form explaining about the savings and maintance payments and that was fine and they kept that along with the application form.

Good luck your stuff looks good.

Indy and Sonya
I hope we get better weather with the new year I am getting rained out.

Good luck to everyone with respective visa applications.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »
I would not worry to much about the landlords letter they did not ask for our mortgage papers

Just because they didn't want yours, it doesn't mean that they won't want anyone elses...

VIcky

• http://www.paoperations.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 03:26:53 PM »
Yes quiet true they do not normally ask for divorce papers but they asked so I guess it is good to have just in case, I stand corrected, but I should have thought about that because of the above they don't normally ask but if they do its better to have it with you, a bit like some of the other paper work.

Indy
I hope we get better weather with the new year I am getting rained out.

Good luck to everyone with respective visa applications.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab