Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Parents Allowing Thier Kids To Pee In The Street  (Read 12180 times)

Re: Parents Allowing Thier Kids To Pee In The Street
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

It isnt helped because there arent as many public "restrooms" as there used to be. Local authorities will say it isnt in their remit to provide them. Meanwhile shops and stores prevent you from using theirs and often there arent any even for customers!

I would say that this wasn't necessarily true.  It is much easier to find public restrooms than it was 20 years ago.  More shops have them, there is more pressure on local councils to keep them maintained and there are more shopping centres in towns that have large well maintained public loos and baby changing facilities. And there are more coffee shops and restaurant chains that have loos.  It used to be pubs and dirty and often out of order publics toilets were the only places you could find.  I'm a Mum.  Finding loos is my specialty. ;)

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »
I can't believe the number of people in this thread who need to "get over themselves"!

[MOD NOTE]

You are free to put users on ignore.  Otherwise, keep these types of comments to yourself.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »
The only time I ever go into McDonalds is to use their loos! 

Vicky

• Regalriket
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »
£80 fine for public urination.  Provided a cop is around and sees it, of course.

I work by Tower Bridge and during one lunchtime, i saw a woman lift up a child who had dropped her drawers and she held the child and let her piss.  Right in the middle of an open lawn next to the City Hall building, where people like to sit in the sunshine and have their lunches.  The child was probably 3-4 years old.
If you don't know where you're going, it doesn't matter what road you take.

• Liked: 12
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »
Ooooh (shudder) Yes, I remember that was one of my pet peeves too.  But never had the guts to comment.  Those little kids probably grow up to be lager louts.  A couple years back we were walking down the street in London on Easter Sunday (all right, it was Kentish Town Rd, so no surprises there) and there was a group of L.L.'s having hysterics watching one of their mates pee against a shop front.  Charming.
>^.^<
Married and moved to UK 1974
Returned to US 1995
Irish citizenship June 2009
    Irish passport September 2009 
Retirement July 2012
Leeds in 2013!
ILR (Long Residence) 22 March 2016

Sponsored Links