Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Evolution of dance  (Read 856 times)

• Banned

• Liked: 0
Evolution of dance
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:16:05 PM »
My daughter found this on Youtube and it gave me quite a giggle:

Also, I don't know if there is a UK version of the show 'So you think you can dance', but this kid is pretty amazing, so here's a link as well:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:24:52 PM by jtorres »
We are a nation that has a government -- not the other way around. And this makes us special among the nations of the earth. Our government has no power except that granted to it by the people. It is time to check and reverse the growth of government, which shows signs of having grown beyond the consent of the governed.
Ronald Reagan

�In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.� - Thomas Jefferson

• TV geek for hire
    • Mclevey Art
Re: Evolution of dance
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:27:30 PM »
Wow. I didn't realise that thing could be new to people. It was even featured on the Today show about two and a half years ago, and partially mocked in a recent Weezer video.
Another shameless promotion for www.mclevey.com, the best place on the internet to buy art.

• Banned

Re: Evolution of dance
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »
Wow. I didn't realise that thing could be new to people. It was even featured on the Today show about two and a half years ago, and partially mocked in a recent Weezer video.

I know it's not new, but my kiddo and I had a good time watching it last night together so I decided to share it. Plus, the kid in the other video, Robert Muhraine's his name, is pretty amazing to watch, imo.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 07:26:31 PM by jtorres »
We are a nation that has a government -- not the other way around. And this makes us special among the nations of the earth. Our government has no power except that granted to it by the people. It is time to check and reverse the growth of government, which shows signs of having grown beyond the consent of the governed.
Ronald Reagan

�In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.� - Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links