Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: what to do when they dont ship internationally!!?  (Read 2141 times)

• Liked: 0
what to do when they dont ship internationally!!?
« on: October 26, 2008, 03:18:15 PM »
hi guys!
bloody nike usa wont ship to uk .
there's this jacket im dying to get for weeks now and it is only available for nike USA! and they dont ship interantionally! brilliant!

i am aware of forward shipping through companies who set a usa mail box for me and then send/ forward  it to the uk , but it is wayto expensive . what shall i do?
:( im obsessed abt this jacket lol
thanks!

• Liked: 3595
Re: what to do when they dont ship internationally!!?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
Unfortunately, you may have to sacrifice the jacket unless you can find someone in the US (family member or a friend, perhaps) who can receive it and then send it on to you or you can find it somewhere like ebay.

I had a similar situation the other week when I couldn't find any UK stockists for a certain hair product I was after and none of the US websites would ship to the UK :(. In the end, I discovered that I could order it from either the Harvey Nichols or the John Lewis websites, but if I hadn't found that out, then I would have given up on obtaining it :(.

• Liked: 0
Re: what to do when they dont ship internationally!!?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »
cheers hun , i thought so too...
i did look on ebay i couldnt find it either.
i dont understand why in this day and age we cant buy overseas. i have bought stuff before from new zealnd and other places all around the world but i cant with this bloody website!!! raghhhha!
cheers!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab