Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: My experence so far  (Read 2441 times)

• Me!
    • My website
  • Liked: 0
My experence so far
« on: October 28, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »
I was really happy to have found this board on sunday. I thought for sure people here would accept me as a member and be willing to give us some pointers. Some have, and I am gratefull for it. But the majority here have been rude, offensive, and down right unpleasent. I literally tear up with everyone of your attacks, and it makes me mad that you hide behind "advice" when you attack our situation or motive for getting a better life. No, the UK isnt perfect but next to what we have to expect, its much better. People here have called into question my intelligence for my motive to move and I have repeatedly asked why they moved and is it any better. I have not gotten any answer to that question. I asked that, compared to what I, my family, and other have experienced here in the states, is NHS beter and again I was attacked.
I am here for immigration advice, and not to be attacked. If you dont want me here I will leave. Otherwise, please quit attacking me. I dont mean to come off as snooty, I really dont. I just really need immigration advice and the majority of the "advice" so far as been not to come, that everything I have experienced is a lie, that I am a troll and must be ignorant of everything in the world. I was even told that I was not allowed to PM people for advice so I would not get flamed and I got flamed anyways. The info here may be helpful, but so far most of the people (not all mind you) have been very rude to me. I am posting this hoping that the hate will stop. And maybe find some friends here.
Do. Or do not. There is no Try.

JK

• Witchiepoo
  • Liked: 3
Re: My experence so far
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »
I am posting this hoping that the hate will stop. And maybe find some friends here.

Posting a topic like this isn't likely to promote endearment.  Seriously.

Find other topics to chat about, get to know people gradually, read, read, read and research.

Sorry to lock a third topic of yours, but given past experience, I know exactly how it will end up.
Insert wonderfully creative signature here …

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
Re: My experence so far
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:53:45 PM »
Seriously? You aren't being attacked. You were given plenty of good advice. Having never been to the UK, it isn't attacking you for people to suggest you visit it first before you decide for sure. It isn't attacking you to give you the other side of the coin, so to speak. No one has accused you of being ignorant or a troll, and if you feel mega attacked then perhaps you arebeing a bit sensitive, because in the pages and pages of advice given to you - friendly advice - you seem to only have glommed on to the 'negatvie' bits, which didn't actually seem very negative to me - just Practical. Sorry you feel so attacked, but I think you're reading a lot of stuff the wrong way.  
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

Sponsored Links