Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Help with Tier 1 Accommodation and Itinerary Required Documentation  (Read 400 times)

• Liked: 0
I am applying for a Tier 1 (General) visa.  I have completed the online application and have an appointment for my biometrics.  I have sufficient points and all the supporting evidence.

At the outset of the online application, the instructions indicated I would need an address in the UK and an itinerary. 

As I have not yet received my visa, I do not want to make travel reservations. Is this something that is required?  Or would a travel date be sufficient?

Also, when in the UK I will be living with my boyfriend.  At no point on any of the forms was an address required.  Where and how should I include this information? Also, what proof would be required, if I need to indicate it at all?

Thank you in advance!

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: Help with Tier 1 Accommodation and Itinerary Required Documentation
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »
Don't buy the tickets!

My recollection is that there is a supplementary paper form, but as ALL THE FCO WEBSITES seem to be down  >:( >:( >:( I can't chek.

Vicky

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »
You do not need an address in the UK or an itinerary. I never used any when I applied for the same (and I received the same visa). I think I may have put what date I want to be in the UK in one of the comment fields and they used that as the first date the visa would be active. I also waited until I bought my ticket. Honestly the price wasn't much different if I bought in a month ahead of time.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »
Thank you so much for your help! I definitely will not buy tickets, and I'll wait to hear on the UK address.  If I need to, I can always call the helpline (toll numbers) later today or tomorrow.

Sponsored Links