Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How much in funds should be available? WP Question  (Read 310 times)

• Liked: 0
How much in funds should be available? WP Question
« on: November 11, 2008, 10:54:03 AM »
Hi guys,

So, final stretch of everything!  As I read on the documents from the UKBA and from what you guys have written here, I'm compiling the documents for applying for entry clearance.  Question about the funds available requirement--is there any cut off? Recommended amount?  It's an work permit via ICT, and it's under the old scheme.  I know I'm supposed to provide proof of funds available to me, but how much should be in the account? 

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to secure housing before I leave, so that I can come back to my own room and not a hotel/friend's couch, but obviously with deposit and such, that will take a chunk of funds out of my account.  I'll still have about 4k in USD after all of that, but if it's better to have more available, I can wait.

Advice?  I'll have the letter of employment and all that business from my company to prove I'll continually have funds.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: How much in funds should be available? WP Question
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 11:21:54 AM »
The documents you need are as here http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=48563.msg686826#msg686826

It doesn't really matter how much you have, as long as you have these documents.  You would only need to show you can support yourself until you get paid.

Vicky

• Liked: 0
Re: How much in funds should be available? WP Question
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »
Perfect.  Thank you so much! 

Sponsored Links