Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Cheese sandwich  (Read 658 times)

• My home page
  • Liked: 0
Cheese sandwich
« on: June 01, 2004, 01:32:29 AM »
I almost wanted to throw up yesterday when I let my 6 year old son make his own lunch. 

He decided he wanted a cheese sandwich.  Two pieces of bread, 1 kraft single, a good amount of ketchup and one sick mother. :-X

But then again I am someone who thinks it is "wrong" to put ketchup on a hotdog....mustard and relish please. ;D

I guess my son definitely got more of my hubby's genes!
"Life isn't the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance"

• Liked: 1
Re: Cheese sandwich
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 02:19:22 AM »
I love ketchup, but not on cheese..... though hey at least he is getting a veggie group and lycopene! ;D
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 04:20:29 AM »
I am someone who thinks it is "wrong" to put ketchup on a hotdog
Ack! Ketchup [smiley=sick.gif] I think its gross on everything.  Even the smell of it.  Ew.

Lol :)  But tell me, did he actually like the sandwich?
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come later when you are sure they wont laugh if you trip." - Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum" - From an e-card I sent Craig when I was 14
6 ½ years later... :D

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 07:03:28 PM »
I usually have ketchup with my grilled cheese sandwhich so it doesn't seem so odd to me!

• My home page
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 08:40:10 PM »
In all honesty as a kid my mother used to send a white american cheese and yellow mustard sandwich in my lunchbox!  But for some reason the ketchup got to me but at least I know my son is in good company!
"Life isn't the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance"

• My little cutie
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 09:51:21 PM »
I cant wait to see what things like this Juliona comes up with cuz there is no foods right now that she wont eat.

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 10:35:27 PM »
Just the other day, my daughter made herself a chicken and ketchup sandwich.  The oldest one eats spaghetti with ketchup.  Ew.  I did at one point ask the doctor if ketchup, raisons, and orange juice were enough vitamin C for her to survive on.   ::)

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 10:42:30 PM »
In all honesty as a kid my mother used to send a white american cheese and yellow mustard sandwich in my lunchbox!  But for some reason the ketchup got to me but at least I know my son is in good company!

Ditto! I still like cheese and mustard. I love ketchup, too, but not on cold cheese. How bout the classic fried egg and ketchup?  ;D
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab