Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Can someone give me advice?  (Read 1131 times)

• My blog!
  • Liked: 4
Re: Can someone give me advice?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »
Ah, but you forgot about the rest of her post, kitsonk, advising the OP to speak to a professional. 

:-[ Ooops... your right.
WARNING My thoughts and comments are entirely my own.  Especially when it comes to immigration and tax advice, I am not a professional.  My advice is to seek out professional advice.  Your mileage may vary!
Transpondia
UK Borders Agency (Official Government Site)
Office of Immigration Service Commissioner (Official Government Site)
My Blog

• Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
Not necessairly.  If they have little or no savings, if the job offer is for a small amount of money or the job offer isn't clear, it leaves the interpretation of that up to the ECO.  If the ECO cannot easily forsee that the applicataint or the sponsor would be able to support the applicaint they may refuse the application.  I would hate to say "obsolutely good to go", but obviously you feel comfortable stating that...

I said in my post (in the part you quoted no less) and the OP said in his post that he has 6k in savings. I certainly agree that opinions differ, but please do me the favor of actually reading my post before you rush to disagree. Unless you think £6k is "little or no savings." Which is odd, in light of the fact that probably good 70% of people who ask for help here can't even match that.

And I wouldn't feel comfortable saying "obsolutely good to go." Which is why, contrary to your quotation marks, I didn't actually say it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 04:03:45 PM by Mort »
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
"Thank you for being a friend!"

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 11:54:57 AM »
For what it is worth, I'd agree Mort...six grand will almost certainly be enough, but without knowing all the details it would be impossible to say for sure.

Vicky

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab