Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I am soooo down  (Read 1887 times)

• Liked: 0
I am soooo down
« on: June 10, 2004, 05:32:45 PM »
Ok, I think I have hit a new low on the "missing my love" graph...*sigh*

I am forcing myself to do normal, every day things...and trying my hardest to discharge anger and despair in a positive way (walking outside, exercising, actively interacting with my children.)

There is a light at the end of the tunnel...hopefully we'll reach it much sooner than later. I just need to hang in there, right?!

I hate days like this! I hate these lows! (The highs are good, though!)

Thanks for the vent...only those who have dealt with this (sometimes) frustrating experience can truly understand what I am going through.

Warmly, geally

• Garden Butterflies
Re: I am soooo down
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 08:47:49 AM »
It will be ok geally....remember...tom and I witnessed you two together...and could see the sparkle...  so think of your time as just a moment...  and as soon as you are together for good, this time apart will fade quickly from your memory and you two will cherish each other more...

hang in there?  yup...  there is that awful word again...patience!
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 01:04:02 PM »
Hang in there sweetheart,it will get better i promise!

[smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 02:55:25 PM »
Jus tstepping in to give you some hugs - I know that in times like this there's not much you can do to lifet your spirits, sometimes it just takes a good sleep and another day closer to the one you love.  :-\\\\  (((hug)))
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 04:30:13 PM »
Awww.. I think it's good to sometimes mope about and be a bit miserable about it... Helps get it out of your system quicker than trying to pretend the feeling isn't there.  Hope you're feeling a bit better today.. :::hug::: :)

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 09:40:13 PM »
Hi Geally, I guess it doesn't help to hear that Yes most of us have gone thru days like yours.  But the point is we came out the other side just like you have done before and will do again.  I think Terinth was right as well - give yourself this time to miss him.  The more you put it off the more it will keep popping up and disrupting a nearly calming exercise routine.  Hope you are feeling better today.
Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler!

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 10:14:24 PM »
Thanks for all your support everyone! Today was better as far as missing him...and that was only because many things have gone wrong and I have had to run several errands with twins in tow and haven't had time to miss him! Yesterday was bad though...it amazes me how low it can get at times. Luckily I have only had a few days as bad as that.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab