Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The time of year of iced coffees/lattes... trials and tribulations.  (Read 3542 times)

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
Re: The time of year of iced coffees/lattes... trials and tribulations.
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 02:39:51 PM »
As a former worker in a coffee shop, we made the coffee to be iced stronger than regular coffee.  So I supposed getting an iced anything with espresso would work, but just coffee with ice would not.

I love Vietnamese iced coffee, but they don't use enough ice here.  Oh Pho Grand, how I miss you!

Oooooh, I love those, too. Also the Turkish coffee thingy I used to get at the Greek deli, it was strong like espresso, with all the grounds and spices in the bottom like sludge, but it was sweet and tasty at the same time. (And I don't even like espresso on its own!)

Re: The time of year of iced coffees/lattes... trials and tribulations.
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 03:19:47 PM »
Oooooh, I love those, too. Also the Turkish coffee thingy I used to get at the Greek deli, it was strong like espresso, with all the grounds and spices in the bottom like sludge, but it was sweet and tasty at the same time. (And I don't even like espresso on its own!)

Sounds like a chai coffee. 

Mmmmm.

I've got a few tins of sweetened condensed milk I've found a new use for thanks to this thread.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab