Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Courier  (Read 340 times)

• Liked: 0
Courier
« on: April 28, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »
I used a courier service to submit my fiance visa and she said she dropped it off. Do I get any notification from the Consulates office too, or do they do everything through the courier?

• My blog!
  • Liked: 4
Re: Courier
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:31:50 PM »
Depends...  Sometime you get notified, but usually it is the courier you have to deal with.
WARNING My thoughts and comments are entirely my own.  Especially when it comes to immigration and tax advice, I am not a professional.  My advice is to seek out professional advice.  Your mileage may vary!
Transpondia
UK Borders Agency (Official Government Site)
Office of Immigration Service Commissioner (Official Government Site)
My Blog

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »
Thanks for the info. That's what the courier told me but I thought that the courier was just to make sure that they got it and then retrieve it afterward.

It seems that the Consulate's office would notify the sender that it was received and being processed and just let the courier know when it's ready to be picked up. It's all very confusing.

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »
I didnt hear anything from the embassy during the entire application process. Just emails from the courier. I checked with the courier after 5 working days and they were able to tell me exactly at what stage I am. They said "you are at the last stage: waiting for the Home Office approval". That was somewhat useful information.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab