Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Out of the pan and into the fire  (Read 2319 times)

Out of the pan and into the fire
« on: February 06, 2003, 08:08:56 PM »
Well, I did it.

I finally admitted defeat.  I made the leap and joined up with Weight Watchers again today.

Last March I joined and went every week until the end of September.  I'd lost just about 3 stone (that's about 40lbs) in that time, which is by far the longest I've ever stuck with somthing, and the most I've ever lost in my life.  

Around October, I naively felt that I had the hang of the system, had learned how to eat, etc, etc and quit going....but since October, I've just been yo-yo'ing, putting the same 5-6 lbs on, taking it off, putting it right back on.  It hasn't been fun.

So I went back today, bought all the new toys and goodies they had on offer in hopes that they will inspire me to fitness....here's hopin' this time does the trick!

I've got about 7 stone I want to lose by the end of the year.  Yeah, it's a lot but I think I can do it.  Sure can't do anything but good to try, right?  

I have been having trouble with food since October (read: can't seem to stop stuffing my face!), but I can at least say for myself that I've been good with keeping up an exercise routine and I'm drinking at least 2 litres of water a day....which has *got* be be worth something!  :)

Week 1 of reformation...here I come!!!!

(Just wanted to share.)   8)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2003, 08:09:37 PM by Wishstar »

• Liked: 4
Re: Out of the pan and into the fire
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 09:38:45 PM »
way to go wishstar!!   u can do it!!  i wish i had your willpower.  steve cooks sooooo good i wouldnt dare ask him to change his cooking habits, lol.  i need to come up with some type of alternative though.  
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 10:00:43 PM »
Go get em Wishtar.....anything worth having is worth fighting for,..Good Luck ;)!

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 02:48:26 AM »
Fantastic wishstar...  I am right there with you...  and as you know going through the same stumbling block...  we can do it...  we can!

I do so well with workouts...and good food...  but then again...I also do bad food...  so I am not going anywhere...

Thank you for sharing...   :)
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• wench
  • Gin-soaked Floozie

• Caution: wench on board
    • Wenchstead
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 04:33:58 PM »
[smiley=sunny.gif]
You can do it chica!!!!!!!  You are the greatest, you're wonderful, and I've got confidence in you!  (hell it works for me when hubby says it)
Rock on with your bad-self Wish.  :)
wench
Ask and ye shall be babbled at.

Sponsored Links