Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Many Thanks  (Read 289 times)

• Liked: 0
Many Thanks
« on: August 06, 2009, 03:42:10 AM »
Just wanted to thank  everyone for all their help. Just got my Tier 4 Visa and wife's dependent PBS visa back from the Chicago Expediter today, and everything looks good. Again thanks for answering all of my inane questions and dropping my stress levels down a few notches. Now on to plane tickets

Re: Many Thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »
Congratulations! Also, I'm looking for a courier in Chicago. Do you mind letting me know what agency you went with? You can post on here or PM me. I'd really appreciate it!
Follow your bliss.

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »
Me too please! We'd like to use an expeditor in Chicago

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 07:20:30 AM »
I used passportvisasexpress.com. I didn't have any issues with them; the only annoying thing was that they didn't call me or email me on Tuesday to tell me my wife's visa had been approved. But other than that, they were an excellent company. I had mine expedited with a two day turn around, and they only charged me $50 dollars for my wife's, instead of the 125, because it was a dependent visa. they were very thorough and clear about what I needed to send in, and the on the whole the process went quite smoothly. So much so that I've already purchased my plane tickets for Glasgow, and now I just have to pack.

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 07:39:09 AM »
Thank you for that about passport visa express. i'm taking my spousal visa application to them tomorrow! I've talked to them on the phone and through email and they've been so nice already that I felt confident about them as it is, but it's nice to get a good review.

And congratulations!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab