Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ok, wots the deal with the tiny refridgerators?!?!?!  (Read 6837 times)

Re: ok, wots the deal with the tiny refridgerators?!?!?!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2004, 09:56:58 AM »
Think this was part of this thread at the very beginning, but ice cube bags have saved my life. We would never have ice if it weren't for them!!! I preach their wonder to everyone who will listen!  ;D

• Dharma in the Dishes
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2004, 08:55:17 AM »
I balked a little at the small fridges when I first got here. MY DH and I bought our little fridge (with tiny freezer on top) at a local second-hand store for £50. Continuous rotation of stock and not overbuying are the keys to a happy relationship with your English-size fridge. I find that I waste MUCH less food over here than I did at home--actually use everything before it gets lost in the back annd goes bad! That's because there's no 'back' for anything to get lost in! :)

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2004, 04:43:32 PM »
Have to happily admit that I lucked out...the flat I'm moving into has a "normal" sized fridge as well as a separate freezer.  With a roommate it will be easier for us both to have space for our separate stuff...and we're both big party planners so we'll probably need the space at least every month for a shindig.  But have to say, it was one of the few places I looked at that actually had a fridge close to what I was used to!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab