Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Bed Bath and Beyond equivalent in the UK?  (Read 21701 times)

Re: Bed Bath and Beyond equivalent in the UK?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »
Au Naturale Interiors is similar, there's another one that I know of but can't think of the name (it replace the Au Naturale at Meadowhall Retail Park in Sheffield).  Its a set of initials and I believe it starts with a B, but will post if I think of it (unless someone else posts it before me).   ;)

ETA:  The name of the other store is B&M Bargains.  Both Au Naturale and B&M both have websites so you can get an idea and locate a store near you.

Another shop I thought of that's similar, but not quite on such a grand scale is Chiltern Mills, but I'm not sure if they're still in business or what at the moment...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:11:00 AM by Teletabby! »

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 03:28:47 PM »
We were there on Saturday and, with bad traffic, it took us 3+ hours. The return trip was closer to 2 1/2, but still it's not really close enough for shopping.

I should say not!  :o

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 04:03:38 PM »
We were there on Saturday and, with bad traffic, it took us 3+ hours. The return trip was closer to 2 1/2, but still it's not really close enough for shopping.

That's what I thought. People don't realize the the furthest reaches of Cornwall is about as far as Scotland!

Seems like the traffic is always bad, too.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab