Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Wendy's  (Read 1324 times)

• Liked: 2
Re: Wendy's
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 06:06:44 PM »
ha after you move here and taste the mexican food you can get here and see how much it costs you might change your mind about that!  :)

• Finally back in his arms...
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 10:18:49 PM »
Not a taco bell fan.  Smells like BO.  I used to like it but here we have a chain called taco johns and it is great.  After years of that I went to taco bell and it tasted rancid to me.

Lmao!!!! That is too true - I think that exact same thing about Taco Hell....not to mention all the horror stories you hear about it  :-X

That's what sticks in my mind every time I drive past one! LoL!!

x x x  :-*
So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart and nothing else matters...

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2004, 07:57:28 AM »
LOL. When my hubby first came to the USA I took him to Taco Bell. He got a taco pizza. We took it home and he opened the box it came in and he said "This doesnt look anything like the picture! This looks like it has slid half way off the crust. They should show THAT on the picture." It was so funny at the time I nearly pee'd my pants.
I remember Taco Johns. Everyone used to go there after the bars closed. The one we had was open till like 2am. YUCK. Bad memories. :P
Pebs
 [smiley=angel.gif]

• Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 07:37:56 PM »
My boyfriend can not wait till we go back to the states in two weeks, just so he can go to Wendys!! He said that is what he wants once we get there!! LOL   

but I do miss Taco Bell too , I never gave him the border treatment last time we were there, maybe I'll introduce him to Taco Bell!  Hehe

We do have a Subway in the city, its new, but what I do miss from the states is Blimpie's Sub - I used to drive to another state just to get one of their subs!

Nancy
Settle for nothing less than true love... its better to be lonely alone...than to be with someone and be lonely

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab