Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Balloon Boy's Parents Admit Wrongdoing.  (Read 2434 times)

Re: Balloon Boy's Parents Admit Wrongdoing.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »
Well, let's hope every single month he has to give is a fat wodge over to the feds from his paycheque he thinks about it.

Dumb a** freak.

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 11:22:35 AM »
Now he's gone on Larry King to protest his innocence, seeing as he's going to jail next week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241571/Balloon-Boy-hoaxer-Richard-Heene-claims-episode-NOT-stunt-days-begins-jail-sentence.html

• Liked: 163
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 01:47:43 PM »
Now he's gone on Larry King to protest his innocence, seeing as he's going to jail next week.

What a pinhead.  ::)

• Liked: 2
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 02:27:19 PM »
Oh for goodness sake.   ::)  I hope the media gives him a wide berth after this.

• Liked: 163
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 01:52:07 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802193/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Quote from: msnbc.com
Richard Heene told The Associated Press that his Japanese wife misunderstood the meaning of the word "hoax" when she purportedly confessed to authorities.

"My wife's first language is Japanese, not English," Richard Heene said. "My wife came home in tears wondering what she might have said. She opened this Japanese-to-English dictionary, and she walks up to me crying her head off, and she says to me, 'I thought hoax meant an exhibition."

In my misspent youth I used to do a lot of stupid crap, and would subsequently have to make up elaborate lies to attempt to cover my tracks.  I'd like to think I was better at it than Richard Heene.

Quote from: Richard Heene
"We don't have cable. The kids don't watch. And the reason why we disconnected the cable is because there's so much negative news out there. Well, now I'm a part of it."

{In a stereotypical New York accent} Do you believe the balls on this fcuking guy?

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab