Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Badminton anyone? (the one with horses, not shuttles)  (Read 962 times)

• unabridged opinions
  • Liked: 1
Badminton anyone? (the one with horses, not shuttles)
« on: January 25, 2010, 09:46:55 PM »
So...a few friends and I are planning to go to the Badminton Horse Trials this year. It's an amazing horse show, and this year it's the first weekend in May (a bank holiday).  We're planning on showing up Saturday for some shopping and dressage and camping out--leaving Sunday evening after Cross-Country. For more info on the event, you can look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badminton_Horse_Trials

Tickets are on sale now.  It'd be fun to meet up, and this is a world class event. I am SO excited to finally live in the country where it takes place!

Oh, it's in Gloucestershire--although apparently impossible to find via sat-nav (not that you need to do anything but follow the traffic on the day).

• British by descent
  • Liked: 3
Re: Badminton anyone? (the one with horses, not shuttles)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 01:27:33 AM »
Oh man, I am SO in! (Only trick is that I won't have a car, so I'd need to carpool with anyone, if you know of anyone who'd be coming from London, since their site says public transit really isn't an option.)

You're not staying for SJ on Monday, though? I'd rather watch XC/SJ than D/XC, personally. ;)
Moved to London February 5, 2010

Sponsored Links