Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Double bedroom in American Houseshare (Zone 2) Available -- 375/month  (Read 1393 times)

• Liked: 0
NOTE: We are open to an American who is relocating to London and will consider a short-term arrangement with American references. Contact me if you're interested.

Friendly, reliable flatmate with strong communication skills and flatsharing experience wanted for a 4-bedroom houseshare located just a few minutes from New Cross Gate station (6 minutes to London Bridge). In exchange, we can offer a spacious bedroom with large bay windows that overlook a quiet, residential street in a friendly, creative household.

The room is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and nightstand. The house has a small front garden, large backyard, fully-applianced kitchen and washing machine. Common areas include a furnished living area and bathroom with tub/shower. The current flatmates are a mix of professionals and mature students who enjoy a healthy balance between personal and work/study life. A very sweet kitten has also recently joined our household.

Rent is 375 (+ approx. 35 utilities) per month. We hope to find a good match to move in 1 March for our current lease through early June. Both short and long-term stays will be considered. We have fibre-optic internet set up.

If you feel this might be a suitable fit for you, please send me a message. Warm wishes and best of luck with your relocation search! I have photos.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 01:22:12 PM by roseolla »

Re: Double bedroom in American Houseshare (Zone 2) Available -- 375/month
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
NOTE: We are open to an American who is relocating to London and will consider a short-term arrangement with American references. Contact me if you're interested.

Friendly, reliable flatmate with strong communication skills and flatsharing experience wanted for a 4-bedroom houseshare located just a few minutes from New Cross Gate station (6 minutes to London Bridge). In exchange, we can offer a spacious bedroom with large bay windows that overlook a quiet, residential street in a friendly, creative household.

The room is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and nightstand. The house has a small front garden, large backyard, fully-applianced kitchen and washing machine. Common areas include a furnished living area and bathroom with tub/shower. The current flatmates are a mix of professionals and mature students who enjoy a healthy balance between personal and work/study life. A very sweet kitten has also recently joined our household.

Rent is 375 (+ approx. 35 utilities) per month. We hope to find a good match to move in 1 March for our current lease through early June. Both short and long-term stays will be considered. We have fibre-optic internet set up.

If you feel this might be a suitable fit for you, please send me a message. Warm wishes and best of luck with your relocation search! I have photos.

I already have accommodations, but I know a friend who is going to university in the area who is looking for a new place to live. Do you mind if I pass this information to her?
09/29/09--Visa Approved!
10/05/09--Leave for the UK!!!
06/15/12--Back in the US indefinitely...

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 12:50:51 PM »
Hi there,

Yes, feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested. We have someone who might be interested in signing on for March - April, so probably a good idea to contact us soon if he/she is interested. Nothing set in stone, quite yet.

Thanks!

Rose

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
The room has now been filled. Thanks to anyone who responded.

Warm wishes,
Rose

Sponsored Links