Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Personalised Gifts- Smiley Gifts Offer  (Read 1022 times)

• Smiley Gifts World
  • Liked: 1
Personalised Gifts- Smiley Gifts Offer
« on: September 26, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »
It is hard to believe it is that time of year again! For those that don't know, my DH has a personalised gift business- www.smileygifts.co.uk
We get many orders from UK-Yankee members and even have some featured on products on our website (with their permission of course!)

We are expecting a very, very busy Christmas Season-- in addition to our regular customers we have a deal with a catalogue this year to provide all their calendars and personalised stickers (they are selling them at a much higher price)-- this should end up doubling our sales (so don't be surprised if I am not around as much, or am a bit moody at times :-) )

To thank all the uk-yankee members who have supported us from the start up of the business, we like to give a special offer or two to the members of uk-yankee.

Below are the offers for this Christmas Season-- if you are interested in any, just send a pm or email -- all contact information is on the website.

Offer 1- Personalised Calendars for £6.25 - this offer is good until end of 2010. These can have American and / or UK national holidays added- a great gift to send to family in the states. (We can post to the states for an additional charge-- the additional charge will only be the charge of the actual postage costs)

Offer 2- 10 % off any other item including personalised children's books (a popular item for uk-yankee members) We have some new items this year which include personalised photo stickers, personalised colouring books (colouring pages created from your photos), and drink stirrers. This offer is good until 31 October 2010.

If you have any questions about any of products-- or are interested in multiple orders let us know, we may be able to give an additional discount.

Feel free to have a look at our eBay shop also it can be found at :

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smiley-Gifts

(you will notice my daughter is selling her macbook on there too if that is of any interest)

Sponsored Links