Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: London Area Book Club - Come Join us!  (Read 1049 times)

• Liked: 0
London Area Book Club - Come Join us!
« on: October 20, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »
Come to the next meeting of the London Area Book Club!  It will be at 3:00pm, Saturday,20 November 2010 at The Firestation, which is on Waterloo Road, right next to Waterloo Station.

We will be discussing The Family Tree by Carole Cadwalladr.

Here is the link to the meeting in the book thread:  http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=65728.msg922212#msg922212

Hope to see you there!
“I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.” ~David Sedaris

• Liked: 0
Re: London Area Book Club - Come Join us!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 09:51:25 AM »
Bumping this as a reminder.

If you have not had a chance to read the book, but would like to participate in future book club get meetings, please think about joining us  anyway!  Come around 4pm to meet everyone, for some social time, and have some input in deciding on the next book and meeting time!

Feel free to PM me if you would like my mobile number or want any additional information.

Hope to see you there!
“I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.” ~David Sedaris

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab