Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Calling all Teachers and Librarians! Diary of a Whimpy Kid author chat  (Read 784 times)

• Liked: 0
I just received this email from our publicity department and thought it worth sharing - if you know any teachers or librarians please pass it on!

Don’t miss this exclusive chance for your class or library group to chat online with Jeff Kinney, creator of the phenomenal Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, during his first ever live UK webchat! The webchat will take place from 2 – 3pm (UK time) on Wimpy Kid Wednesday, 16th February 2011. All for FREE! If you would like to take part in the webchat with Jeff Kinney please email: enquiry@superclubsplus.com (registrations close at 5pm on 15th Feb)

SuperClubsPLUS is a safe social learning network where children meet, complete projects together and have fun with other children around the globe. In particular, the site teaches all members how to be safe and responsible 'cyber-citizens'. SuperClubsPLUS is a global phenomenon with members 6-14 years from all parts of the world, including Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.' Kurt Vonnegut

• Liked: 2
Re: Calling all Teachers and Librarians! Diary of a Whimpy Kid author chat
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 12:30:29 PM »
My DSD loves these books! She plowed thru the 1sr two which reminds me I need to get the rest!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab