Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The reason I shouldn’t…..  (Read 2057 times)

• Liked: 0
The reason I shouldn’t…..
« on: May 13, 2011, 08:07:26 PM »
I’m sitting here at work, after a boring week, and thinking about how all I want to do is go home and drink champagne and eat cupcakes.  I think that if I write down why I won’t give in to my craving I will have a better chance of sticking to my resolve.  Anyone else ever feel that way?

I will not drink champagne and eat cupcakes today because:
•I’ve been so good all week, why ruin it now.
•I want to drop as much as possible before my next trip to the UK (in two     weeks).
•If I drink then I won’t wake up early enough to go to the gym.
•I still have to lose 10 pounds to fit into my wedding dress.

• Liked: 2
Re: The reason I shouldn’t…..
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 02:02:15 PM »
Good for you trying to stick to your guns! I feel like that all the time- really what gets me to not cheat is killing myself at the gym. If I put my poor body through all that torture, there is no way I'm going to shove a cupcake in my face and undo it all. That or trying on a pair of the jeans I want to fit in, but can't yet... makes me want it more! Keep at it! I'm sure you'll look beautiful in your dress!  :D
We stole countries with the cunning use of flags. Just sail around the world and stick a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're going "You can't claim us, we live here! Five hundred million of us!" "Do you have a flag …? "What? We don't need a flag, this is our home, you bastards" "No flag, No Country, You can't have one! Those are the rules... that I just made up!...and I'm backing it up with this gun, that was lent to me from the National Rifle Association."

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab