Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Automatic VW Golf for sale  (Read 879 times)

• Have passport, will travel.
  • Liked: 0
Automatic VW Golf for sale
« on: June 03, 2011, 03:23:21 PM »
I have a white Golf 1.4 CL AUTOMATIC for sale. Details are as follows:

• Year: '93 (L-registration)
  • 112k miles (as she's German built, this old girl still has a lot of life and journeys in her!)
  • Taxed through November 30, 2011
  • MOT due July 29, 2011
  • In good repair
  • New battery, timing belt and power steering pump August 2010
  • Low insurance category
  • Central locking and manual windows, although the driver window is currently stuck but easily fixable according to the mechanic
  • Derby/Nottingham area
  • £550

I love this classic car! She has been nothing but dependable and reliable and has started everytime for all our journeys whether to local grocery store or a longer journey to the south coast! But alas it's time to share her with someone else as we no longer need two cars in the family.

Please PM me if interested!
Amy
I knit so I don't kill people.

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Re: Automatic VW Golf for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
Holy heck! Is this the car we sold you?
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

• Have passport, will travel.
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 04:03:31 PM »
Holy heck! Is this the car we sold you?

Yep!  :) And still lots of life left in the old lass! We bought a 2010 Nissan last year and my husband just landed a local job so we no longer need the Golf. But she has served us well!
Amy
I knit so I don't kill people.

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 04:22:25 PM »
Awww! I'm a bit teary eyed! I LOVED LOVED LOVED that car! Like you, we never had a single problem with it. We bought it used from the proverbial little old lady who only drove it to church and Tesco. That's why the mileage is so low for the age.

I hope another UKYer can get it and keep it in the family! ;D
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Sponsored Links