Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Quentin Blake event at Royal Festival Hall (Roald Dahl illustrator)  (Read 1633 times)

• Liked: 0
I received the following at work this week. If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll pass on the email address. Also note that this will be streamed live online for any schools that aren't in the London area.

INVITATION FOR SCHOOL GROUPS TO ATTEND FREE QUENTIN BLAKE EVENT AT ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL, SOUTHBANK CENTRE, LONDON

Puffin Books would like to extend an invitation for school groups to attend a unique event where they will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet legendary illustrator Quentin Blake. As part of our Roald Dahl Day 2011 celebrations, Quentin will be at the Royal Festival Hall, the Southbank Centre, London on Wed 28th September '11 at 2.15pm talking about his work with Roald Dahl and bringing some of his amazing characters to life LIVE on stage.

If you know of a school who would be interested in attending the live event at the Royal Festival Hall on Wed 28th September '11 please ask them to reply to me via email by FRIDAY 15TH JULY with confirmation that they would like to attend and the following information:

- Full name of main school contact, position in school and school address

- Phone number for main contact and school

- The number of pupils they would like to bring to the event

- The age range of the pupils they would like to bring to the event

- The number of teachers accompanying the school group to the event

The event will also be filmed and streamed live across the internet for children across the globe to participate in the event. See www.quentinblakevirtuallylive.co.uk
for more information. Schools who are unable to attend the event at the Royal Festival Hall can register to view the event live online and watch it from the comfort of their classroom, library or home.
I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.' Kurt Vonnegut

• Mummy of Jean Kathleen and Thomas Patrick
  • Liked: 1
Re: Quentin Blake event at Royal Festival Hall (Roald Dahl illustrator)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 11:13:48 AM »
Jean adores his book All Join In
Maroon Passport Club!

Sponsored Links