Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Sheffield  (Read 858 times)

• Liked: 0
Sheffield
« on: August 24, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »
Hi grew up in Indiana. Living in Sheffield now, bit lonely feel like I'm the only American here. Anyone else in the area ??

Re: Sheffield
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »
I don't know of any one at the moment but my daughter in law will soon be applying for a spouse visa she grew up in Indiana  too.  Feel free to pm me if you like x

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
I'm in sheffield! In The High Storrs area. Would deffo meet you for a cup of coffee or something if you'd like, although I'll have to drag the wee one (6months) along unless it is a weekend.

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 11:29:59 PM »
hi,  i am not very close to sheffield---i am in the west midlands,  but i grew up in indiana--my first summer job was detassling corn   ;D  ---i do miss those hot summers, tomatoes with durkees,  sweet corn on the cob and the state fair.  we found some corn on the cob here this summer ---it was from spain --not quite the same though   :(     ----this was the first summer we haven't gone back for a visit (can you tell i missed it?)

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 04:30:51 AM »
haha yeah My Daughter in law misses the food, though she likes our food too, specially english sausages and scotch eggs she is mad on those lol,

I am sure if we succeed in eventually getting her over here she would love to meet up with you all, and for the OP who said bout the baby that's fine, she has an 11 month old too.

Will keep you updated.

Love pads x

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab