Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any Atkins survivors out there that have lived to tell the (success) story??  (Read 6737 times)

• Liked: 0
I've tried other diets but Atkins always seems to work the best for me..and the fastest.

I've been missing Crystal light too!! I've been searchin for something similar..but couldn't find anything at all. I guess I'll have to check out that sugar free sqaush as suggested. And I miss cool whip too! Didn't remember it till you mentioned it though.

I'm so excited to have found this forum and some people doing atkins out here! Great ideas here in the thread!

• This is me. Love it or love it.
    • Twitter
I've tried other diets but Atkins always seems to work the best for me..and the fastest.

I've been missing Crystal light too!! I've been searchin for something similar..but couldn't find anything at all. I guess I'll have to check out that sugar free sqaush as suggested. And I miss cool whip too! Didn't remember it till you mentioned it though.

I'm so excited to have found this forum and some people doing atkins out here! Great ideas here in the thread!

Welcome, Dela!! I agree, this forum is a Godsend. And I also agree that Atkins is the ONLY thing that has ever worked for me. I swear by it. :-)
There are two kinds of people.  People who say what they want, and people who DO what they want. Which one will you be?

You all should ask to be added to the Shrinker's sub-board.  There's a low carb board there. :D

• Twitter
You all should ask to be added to the Shrinker's sub-board.  There's a low carb board there. :D

Oh cool. Is that on this site as well?
There are two kinds of people.  People who say what they want, and people who DO what they want. Which one will you be?

Yes.  Shrinkers is a part of this forum for people who are trying to lose weight.  It's private to allow more support and confidentiality.  There are sub-forums to Shrinkers, and low carb is one of them.  PM one of the mods, and if they can't add you, they can bring it to the attention to someone who can. :D

• Twitter
Thanks a lot!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab