Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: how to mail a real greeting card to US for under a £ (card included) in 3 days  (Read 1285 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi everyone,

I'm new here but am in a long distance relationship: me in North America, he's in Europe.  3+ years and many flights back and forth.

I started selling these cards to earn a bit of money (every bit helps due to all these flights).

It's nice to send each other real cards which I can stick on my fridge or mantle.

The cards are of good store bought quality.  They are printed and mailed in USA so you only have to pay for a US stamp, instead of international Royal Mail and the delivery time is 2-3 days.

The cards are about $0.90 US to create (or $1.30 US if you want to upload lots of pictures).

newcomer link: http://www.sendoutcards.com/jseto [nonactive]

I hope you find this useful as another way to stay connected.  It is cheaper and faster.

Best wishes for everyone who is separated from their loved ones--I hope it's short and temporary.

Jennifer

• Liked: 14
Jennifer
I know you are trying to help but i must say for me one thing I hate is when some that is brand new posts and the very first thing they post is ADVERTISING.
That alone will make me not visit the site.. Sorry just my two cents on it.
Others may vary.

• Liked: 0
My apologies to Kaylesh.  I mean no offense.  I do sincerely hope everyone here is reunited with those they care about.

Sponsored Links