Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Nervous Weekend  (Read 1374 times)

• Liked: 0
Nervous Weekend
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:10:41 PM »
I sent my student visa documents overnight after my biometrics appointment yesterday. Now I'm nervously awaiting Monday. I keep having nightmarish thoughts like, "OMG, what if I did something stupid like forgot to put my passport in there?" But I know I did. Lol.

Anyone else? What're you doing to pass the time waiting?

• I miss people no matter where I live
Re: Nervous Weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 07:23:46 PM »
I was nervous waiting for my visa too. Mostly I went shopping with my mom and sisters to pass the time. Also running helps! When I used to get really anxious, I would go for a run and all those nice endorphins usually calmed me down. Not to mention you get so tired at night you can't think about it before you go to bed.
Met DH to be: 2004
Visited back and forth:2005-2008
Student visa: September 2008
Married: September 2009
Flr(m): July 2011
Finished my bachelors: May 2012
Finished MSc: august 2013
ILR approved: September 2013
Citizenship approval: August 2015
Passport received: November 2015
Citizenship journey is complete!

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 03:33:16 AM »
Haven't been running in ages. Been wanting to get back into it for a long time. Injured my foot last year doing fell and got out of shape. I should definitely give it another go. That healed months ago. Just got back from shopping with my parents as well. Lol. Thanks for the suggestion! I am just trying to keep my sanity in tact. Hahaha

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 02:16:32 AM »
I'm waiting now too!  I sent my stuff in last night, and "Stewart" signed for it.  I got the priority service, so fingers crossed I get it soon!

Did your's come through?
University of Strathclyde, MSc Sustainability and Environmental Studies: beginning Sept 2012

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 04:22:48 PM »
I'm waiting now too!  I sent my stuff in last night, and "Stewart" signed for it.  I got the priority service, so fingers crossed I get it soon!

Did your's come through?

Yes, they received it on Monday and processed it. It was issued yesterday and I should be receiving it today. Good luck to you! It seems like they're really pressing through those priority apps. :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab