Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: My toenail is falling off!  (Read 4491 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: My toenail is falling off!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2006, 04:34:25 PM »
Not really...I think it's more my toes that look wrong. My nails just took ages to fall off then grow back properly (ewwwwwww) There isn't a whole lot doctors can do for broken toes...I ended up having them taped together for the rest of the summer. But I've broken my toes many times, so that probably has a lot to do with it. (the only bones I've ever broken!)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2006, 04:46:21 PM »
Okay, this is one of the funniest threads I think I have ever read.

Saf, perhaps an erotic novella centred around the theme of a helpless lass mourning her toenail?
;)
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2006, 04:49:54 PM »
"Toemeo, Toemeo!  Wherefore art thou Toemeo?"
I am following my fishie la la laa because my fishie knows where to go!

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 04:56:14 PM »
"Show me the way to Toemeo..."

"Do you know the way to Toemeo?"

I shall refrain further.
Unless something more brilliant flashes in my mind.

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 05:09:41 PM »
- does anyone have any tips on nostril flare-powered sailing?

Now that would definitely smell like the sea!

Hmmm...erotic toe stories...you know, I bet I could fit that in somewhere.  I will think on that and post again later.

Thanks for the update! ;D

• Liked: 4
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2006, 07:40:04 PM »

Hmmm...erotic toe stories...you know, I bet I could fit that in somewhere.  I will think on that and post again later.

Thanks for the update! ;D

I'm sure you will find plenty of demand for that!  I have this thing called Morton's toe which is when your second toe is longer than your first - mine is REALLY a lot longer, it causes tons of problems with running and such.  Anyway once I searched for it on the web and found a few erotic sites where people have asked for pictures of feet with this condition (I think they also call it Venus' toe)!  My husband was immediately thinking about how to make money off my feet...but I quickly vetoed that idea (no pun intended!)

Anyway I thought I posted this earlier but it hasn't shown up - my toenail is falling off too!  It's like half on, half off right now. I can't wait until it just comes off for crying out loud!! >:(

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 07:52:38 PM »
Gosh, and you seemed so normal when I met you.
;)

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 08:18:47 PM »
I have this thing called Morton's toe which is when your second toe is longer than your first - mine is REALLY a lot longer, it causes tons of problems with running and such. 

Ever see "Shallow Hal"  ;D

I never realized I had a longer second toe until some guy at a party mentioned it to me... I had cute shoes on ;) and he told me a longer second toe means you are good in bed. I was a bit weirded out by him looking at my toes so accept that as a come on!

but I had no idea this is a condition! well, I can just blame it all on my hallus!  :P

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 08:25:59 PM »
Gosh, and you seemed so normal when I met you.
;)

;D  Ha ha ha little did you know the horror that is geetak....

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 08:27:22 PM »
Ever see "Shallow Hal"  ;D

I never realized I had a longer second toe until some guy at a party mentioned it to me... I had cute shoes on ;) and he told me a longer second toe means you are good in bed. I was a bit weirded out by him looking at my toes so accept that as a come on!

It is even mentioned in the Kama Sutra!  Indians always say it either means you're extra intelligent or, well...you know  ;)

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 08:30:20 PM »
My thumbs are different sizes...does that mean anything? The left one is shorter, and the nail is wider and my left thumb is slightly longer and the nail looks longer....

It's genetic...my dad, several of my cousins, and my grandmother have the same thing.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 08:47:42 PM »
I've lost toenails before, but what I noticed is, instead of growing a new toenail, the hard skin on top of the toe, just seems to form into a new toenail. Like it's getting hard, and just sort of takes on it's own toenail life......kinda of like a metamorphasis.
Deb

'If it's too loud, you're too old!!'

' Regret the things you do, not the things you didn't'

http://debbiesmomentsintime.blogspot.com/

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab