Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: iPad cases? (or good ways to clean them?)  (Read 838 times)

• Liked: 387
iPad cases? (or good ways to clean them?)
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
Does anyone have any recommendations for an iPad case/cover that's easy to clean?  (or, conversely, any tips on cleaning cases - specifically the soft inside covers?)

I have one from Belkin and the only issue is that the inside of the cover attracts all the grease and dirt from my fingers and device screen, and I can't yet find a good way to clean it.  The inside of the cover is a soft material (I'm guessing microfibre or some sort) and whenever I use it, stuff gets on it.  Ink from the newspaper gets on my fingers, then gets transferred to cover if I hold it while using the iPad.  If I use it as a stand, if there's anything on the surface I put it on, it gets on the inside cover.  And so on.

I've tried warm water and mild soap, but it doesn't seem to do the trick.  Lint rollers get rid of dust, but the finger grease and everything else remains.  Vacuuming, no.  I don't know if there are good sprays - I would be afraid they might leave a residue. 

It's starting to look and feel dirty and greasy... surely there's a safe effective way to clean it?  Or, if there's a case/cover that's easy-clean and still offers good protection with stand options, I would invest in that.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Sponsored Links