Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: IE9 - images too big!  (Read 1176 times)

• Liked: 585
IE9 - images too big!
« on: November 09, 2012, 07:21:53 AM »
Guys, I know this isn't UK specific, but I couldn't think where else to post my question. 
I recently updated my browser from IE8 to IE9, and so far, not enjoying the experience!  :-X

The main thing that's bothering me is that the images on my screen are so big, that I have to scroll left to right across the screen to see everything.
Prior to the update, in my taskbar at the bottom of my screen, there was a % symbol and i could click on that to make images larger or smaller.  But that seems to have vanished with the update.

I've tried snooping around in the control panel, and I even Googled it to see if there was a solution there, but I am probably not using the right keywords.

Any ideas?

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
Re: IE9 - images too big!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 07:51:43 AM »
Hmmm ... It's hard to say without seeing your monitor. On mine (I'm using Chrome), there's a little symbol in the top right of the screen that looks like three horizontal lines. One of menu items when you click on it is 'Zoom' where you can change the percentage/size of what you see. If that doesn't work, perhaps Google 'zoom' and see what you find?
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Liked: 585
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:58:15 AM »
YAY!  Sorted!
I went on a hunt for 3 little horizontal lines, and while on that hunt I found a little gear-wheel thing, which had the option I was looking for.  Thank you!
I didn't notice that previously, and had only been looking at the wrench-type symbol for 'tools'!

Thanks again.  I knew SOMEONE would know, which is why i posted on UKY rather than registering on a more topic-specific site.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:13:40 AM »
Yaye!  :-*
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

Sponsored Links