Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Americans in London wanted for research on hotels; £50 cash paid  (Read 2493 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi, we are organising a research discussion about hotels, we are paying £50 in cash for your opinions, if you would like to take part please reply, or call Suzanne on 020 8452 8391.

This is purely a research project and there is no selling involved

Thanks,

Matt

• Going somewhere doesn't take you anyplace else.
  • Liked: 1
Re: Americans in London wanted for research on hotels; £50 cash paid
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 09:35:08 AM »
I was curious about this and just got off the phone with Suzanne. She said I could share my discussion.

The research will be in Covent Garden on the evening of 13 Dec and they are looking for either people who have recently arrived from the US or people who have maintained strong ties, ie you go back often and still know what's going on in the US culturally/politically etc. They're looking for about 16 people, 8 of whom will be selected to stay on for dinner/drinks. Either way, you get the £50.

I've done these research discussions before and they are usually interesting.  :)

The only meaning anything has is the meaning you give to it.       ~Author Unknown

2006 Work Permit -> 2011 ILR -> 2012 Dual Citizen

• Liked: 1
Re: Americans in London wanted for research on hotels; £50 cash paid
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 07:07:35 PM »
I'll call tomorrow! I definitely fit those reqs. :)
"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it." -Eat Pray Love

beth@medivisas.com
medivisas.com

Sponsored Links