Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: REALLY.  (Read 1463 times)

• Liked: 0
REALLY.
« on: December 17, 2012, 05:15:47 AM »
Lol, I put my passport application in on the 30th of November, wait 10-12 days while its been expedited, get it back, and they put a space in my last name!!!! ITS LIKE REALLY??? I PAY YOU MORE AND YOU MESS IT UP??!

Passport agency told me to take it in and let them look at it to see if its okay to use for travel. I might as well just get it taken care of now so I don't get into trouble later :\

P'd the efff offfff D:!!!  >:(
I'll follow you, no matter where you go, what you do, just hold my hand, and lead me through. I need your guidance, I need your strength. I won't protest,, I won't complain..

• Liked: 1
Re: REALLY.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 03:27:17 PM »
Ugh! That would be VERY frustrating!  :P I hope they work it out for you ASAP!
~Amberelle

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 04:53:02 AM »
it is!! And I hope so too. I'm poorly at the moment, but as soon as I'm able, I'm gonna take it back in there and slap it on their desk and go "FIX IT D:" haha
I'll follow you, no matter where you go, what you do, just hold my hand, and lead me through. I need your guidance, I need your strength. I won't protest,, I won't complain..

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 02:13:24 PM »
I don't blame you! I would absolutely refuse to pay for their mistake! They shouldn't expect any differently either!

Get well soon!
~Amberelle

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab