Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Nature's Miracle Pet stuff  (Read 1165 times)

• Liked: 1
Nature's Miracle Pet stuff
« on: October 12, 2004, 10:10:32 PM »
Okay.. I have animals... three messy creatures that sometimes have accidents... so in the USA we used Nature's Miracle an enzyme based cleaner that was wonderful at getting out stains and smells... worked great on food stains and blood and grass too ... well anything organic... so anything that works well here in the UK and won't take the color out of my nice new carpets?
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

Re: Nature's Miracle Pet stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 10:23:52 PM »
Ooh.. well I don't have any suggestions, but I've been looking for something for MONTHS to get cat pee smell out of my apartment.  Will have to look for that Nature's Miracle stuff  :)

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 11:27:43 AM »
There was a bottle of Febreeze here when we moved in and that's enzyme based. Well, just checked the label and it's in German, but the Febreeze in the US is enzyme based so I'm just assuming this is too. I haven't used it on pet smells, but I've used it on our carpets to get rid of a musty smell and it worked a treat.

Good luck with it.  :-*

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 11:51:29 AM »
thanks... :D  I do love my Febreeze....

There is a super Pet wharehouse type place near Ikea in Bristol so I shall meander over there BEFORE we hit Ikea this time (usually too tired to move after Ikea) and see what they have....

Will report back!
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• chasing my rainbow, catching it and tying it down
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 11:30:02 PM »
Hope these will help....... (Stainaway is also available from bluepet.co.uk)- also, I am not sure if you guys know that if you need pet meds (particularly expensive ones) you can ask your vet here for a private prescription ( some charge £2-£3) then you can go to an online veterinary supplies site and save a lot of money- I am pretty sure this fact is not advertised much.....

Hope you find what you need
S.

http://www.penstone-petstore.co.uk/acatalog/index.html?http%3A//www.penstone-petstore.co.uk/acatalog/Penstone_Petstore_Odour_Eliminators_159.html&CatalogBody

Born to shop..............forced to work

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2004, 11:44:42 PM »
I think Rug Doctor makes a spray for pet stains and odor remover.  Yes, here is a link to their website. I think its sold at Homebase or wherever Rug Doctor machines are rented. 

http://www.rugdoctor.co.uk/products.htm

Nature's Miracle was great, but maybe this will help if you can't find it anywhere.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab